IOI NYC Workshop + Networking - The Future of Digital Media
1pm Wednesday, March 6
On March 6th, get a powerful perspective on the future of digital media management and workflows with IO Integration (IOI), North Plains, and iBrams.
When you join your fellow digital media professionals for this afternoon workshop and networking event, you’ll learn about industry trends and technology innovations that will impact your day-to-day work and your company’s bottom line.
Don’t miss this opportunity to find out about:
- Future of digital media for video, marketing agility, and customer brand experience with North Plains' expert Tim Padilla
- Brand Management for increased marketshare and delivering consistantly engaging customer brand experiences worldwide with iBrams cross-media workflow guru Michael Iulo
- Top brands' best practices for DAM and workflow automation with customer panel experts from JWT, mcgarrybowen, Harrison and Star, Draftfcb, The Frick, and Schwab
Register now for a chance to win an iPad!
Where and when:
SoHo House, New York City
1 pm Wednesday, March 6
- Welcome, Michael Holt, CEO, IO Integration
- Keynote: Marketing Agility in a Digital World, Tim Padilla, Principal, North Plains
- Digital Media in Action: IOI Tools with Gary Fisher, Technical Sales Director, IO Integration and On Brand Marketing Resource Management with North Plains
- Panel: Insider Perspectives from Top Brands
- How Global Brands Automate to Dominate, Michael Iulo, iBrams
- Fun: Networking, tabletop expo, cocktails, appetizers
Presented in association with: