IOI is a leading technology consultancy and implementation partner, helping brands, agencies and retailers find the right technology to unleash their creative workflows. Our expertise covers the transformation of content management, DAM and workflow solutions from design, through development, into organizational change management and long-term support.
Position Opening: Bookkeeper – U.S.
Location: U.S. – Dallas area
Start Date: ASAP
Reports to: Len Cook
At IO Integration, innovation and creativity are core to the solutions we deliver and to creating a dynamic workplace where people can collaborate, solve difficult problems, come up with the next great idea, and have fun. Our corporate values of integrity, commitment, and kindness are a direct reflection of the people who work here.
Our customers are the world’s top brands. For the last decade, we have helped creative organizations realize incredible workflow efficiencies, deliver faster than ever before, and improve communications and collaboration worldwide by integrating best-of-breed brand management and digital marketing automation solutions into their multimedia processes.
IO Integration is more like a family than a company – a place where you can contribute, grow and find support. We foster ingenuity and innovation in all our solutions and the people that define and deliver them. We value technical expertise, real world experience, and the ability to communicate highly effectively across all levels of an organization. Can you walk the line between artists and engineers? That’s what we do.
- Reconciles the company’s bank accounts.*
- Maintains records for fixed assets for liabilities.*
- Assists in monthly closings by entering information into computer, communicates with bank regarding figures and posts information to disbursement account.*
- Prepares analysis of accounts as required.*
- Prints and reviews computer reports for accuracy to include daily cash receipts, accounts receivable, aging and end of month reports.*
- Prepares schedule of accounts payable and accounts receivable at the end of each week/month in accordance with approved procedures.*
- Monitors expenses throughout the year and centers with appropriate personnel regarding discrepancies or variances.*
- Partners in developing and maintaining account systems for the company, books of accounts and related materials.*
- Prepares all financial reports with a multitude of accounting computer programs to comply with internal and external reporting requirements.
- Assist with information needed to complete Financial Statements.
- Maintains general accounting activity and provides office support in an efficient and professional manner.*
- Handles day to day financial matters.*
- Performs all clerical and computer duties to include granting new client approval, preparing, mailing statements and following up on delinquent accounts.*
- Prepares and send invoices, posts cash received daily to accounts receivable on computer and performs customer collections duties as needed.*
- Compiles bank deposits and inputs in computer each day.*
- Performs all daily and monthly duties related to cash balance and general ledger.*
- Posts information to ledger and purchase journal.*
- Initiates credit checks on new customers and existing accounts as required.*
- Prepares all accounts payable checks on a due-date basis.*
- Operates standard office equipment efficiently to include calculator, photocopy machine, computer with printer and posting machine.
- Responds to all vendor and customer inquiries in a courteous manner.
- Assist when needed with special projects.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Sage Intacct, Quick Books, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Outlook. Workfront a plus.