IOI is a leading technology consultancy and implementation partner, helping brands, agencies and retailers find the right technology to unleash their creative workflows. Our expertise covers the transformation of content management, DAM and workflow solutions from design, through development, into organizational change management and long-term support.
Position Opening: Business Analyst/Pre-Sales Consultant
As a Business Analyst/Pre-Sales Consultant, you will be responsible for helping customers implement technology solutions by determining the requirements of a project and communicating them clearly to stakeholders, facilitators, and partners. You are responsible for conducting detailed sessions that capture requirements and documenting concerns, issues, and risks that enable the technical solution to meet these business objectives.
At IO Integration, innovation and creativity are core to the solutions we deliver and to creating a dynamic workplace where people can collaborate, solve difficult problems, come up with the next great idea, and have fun. Our corporate values of integrity, commitment, and kindness are a direct reflection of the people who work here.
Our customers are the world’s top brands. For the last decade, we have helped creative organizations realize incredible workflow efficiencies, deliver solutions faster than ever before, and improve communications and collaboration worldwide by integrating best-of-breed brand management and digital marketing automation solutions into their multimedia processes.
IO Integration is more like a family than a company – a place where you can contribute, grow and find support. We foster ingenuity and innovation in all of our solutions and in the people that define and deliver them. We value technical expertise, real world experience, and the ability to communicate effectively across all levels of an organization. Can you walk the line between artists and engineers? That’s what we do.
- Work closely with cross functional teams to understand their business needs and look for opportunities to improve their processes by leveraging technology.
- Document business and technical requirements to support client functions; improve internal processes, satisfy requests, and enhance existing workflows.
- Assist business users in developing business cases, including costs, benefits (ROI), and risks analysis.
- Assist in interpreting and extracting information from the customer’s business requirement document – translating, prioritizing, and simplifying requirements.
- Create detailed technical requirements for system implementation and modifications requiring development – communication to appropriate team members.
- Drive the design and review of use cases, change requests and acceptance.
- Adequately train end users – design and administer UAT sessions.
- Communicate requirements with technical and non-technical users.
- Update documentation as business requirements change.
- Business writing skills and ability to thoroughly document/technical writing skills
- Strong proficiency with a variety of technology platforms and tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Understanding of Project Management, CMS, and DAM technologies, supporting their users, capabilities, and limitations
- Self-motivated, highly organized, and solution driven
- Comfortable working with multiple time-zones and remote locations
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure
- Be an advocate for automation, apply best practices for problem-solving
- Ability to manage multiple projects, activities, and tasks simultaneously
- Telecommuting experience
- Practical knowledge of Creative workflow tools such as Xinet, Media Valet, or Censhare
- Familiarity conducting multi-day discoveries with cross-functional teams
- Comfortable with cloud, hosted, on premises, and hybrid solutions
- Problem solving skills, including conflict resolution and anticipation
- Experience with projects for delivery to a creative environment
- Business Analyst certification – CCBA, PMI-PBA
- Six Sigma certification
- Familiar with PRINCE2 and other project management methodologies
- Experience using Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project, Workfront
- 3-5 years’ combined experience in an analytical role (i.e. Business Analyst, Systems Analyst, Process Analyst, Consultant)
- BA/BS degree