IOI is a leading technology consultancy and implementation partner, helping brands, agencies and retailers find the right technology to unleash their creative workflows.
Our expertise covers the transformation of content management, DAM and workflow solutions from design, through development, into organizational change management and long-term support.
Position Opening: Enterprise Sales Consultant – U.S. (Remote)
What you’ll do
- Drive specific services and product revenue within geographically distributed industry Accounts, both existing and net new clients.
- Build strong, lasting relationships with customers by understanding their needs and business objectives through consultative selling.
- Acquire and maintain a proven understanding of the complete capabilities of IO Integrations solutions and services
- Convert customer challenges into sales & revenue opportunities
- Maintain an active pipeline of forecasted sales to meet and exceed quarterly and annual quota targets
- Improve overall customer satisfaction in assigned customer accounts.
- Foster relationships with vendor partners and vendor sales teams to maximize co-selling opportunities
- Formulate and execute a sales strategy within the assigned territory, develop and maintain strategic account plans.
- Work collaboratively with marketing to drive awareness and attendance for webinars, seminars, trade shows and other marketing related events.
- Acquire and integrate industry and geographic knowledge related to general trends, emerging technologies, and competitors.
What you need to succeed
- Minimum 5+ years of solution / services sales experience selling DAM, content services, MRM and/or web/digital marketing technologies to large, complex organizations
- You should have the ability to forge and maintain good business relationships.
- You will need effective analytical and digital literacy.
- We are looking for candidates with excellent communication and presentations skills with best-in-class customer service approach.
- Ability to remain calm in a fast-paced work environment and to demonstrate thoughtful leadership in assessing problems/opportunities and recommending an approach to solving problems and pursuing opportunities.
- Ability to work well in a collaborative setting, acting as a liaison with all other departments at IO Integration including Sales, Engineering, Support, PM, and Marketing.
- Strong knowledge of marketing operations, resource management, project management and portfolio management market spaces, competitors, and related industries (preferred).
- Proven track record of selling enterprise solutions/services in a 100% remote environment through strong digital selling skills including effective written communication, social selling, and engaging online presentations.
- Effective in managing time and resources and a sound approach to qualifying opportunities are essential
- May require travel up to 50% depending upon the pandemic situation
Send your resume in writing with your CV to email@example.com with the subject:
Enterprise Sales Consultant – U.S. (Remote)