IOI is a leading technology consultancy and implementation partner, helping brands, agencies and retailers find the right technology to unleash their creative workflows. Our expertise covers the transformation of content management, DAM and workflow solutions from design, through development, into organizational change management and long-term support.
Position Opening: Project Manager – U.S.
Work both independently and with existing project managers alongside technical resources to optimize decision-making, communication and project delivery.
- Involvement with project planning and scoping
- Develop project plan / timeline with identified delivery milestones
- Manage project budget and resources
- Identify and escalate risks / issues, including developing contingency plans
- Coordinate and attend relevant internal and client meetings
- Maintain an awareness of interdependencies with other projects and their impact
- Primary point of contact for active projects
- Updates the client on burn rate and status of project
- Responds to client requests for information and changes
- Documents communication history
- Requests change orders as needed
Required Skill Set
- Excellent organization, coordination and planning skills
- Relationship/stakeholder management skills with the ability to deliver through many communication mediums
- Works well with team and independently
- Proactive approach and prepared to “tackle issues”
- Ability to think strategically as well as being able to focus on the detail
- Business writing skills and ability to provide thorough documentation
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience using Workfront, Microsoft Project, Smartsheet, Monday.com (or similar PM software)
- Project lifecycle
- Experience and knowledge of various project management methodologies e.g. Agile etc.
- Basic understanding of development practices
- Understanding of creative operations and CMS/DAM technologies is desirable
- Experience working with the creative technology sector is preferred
- Project management experience either as manager or team member
- Ability to operate, collaborate and communicate within an organization
- Experience with change initiatives or analysis
- Relevant PM qualifications (beneficial but not essential)