Founded in 1864, JWT is one of the world’s best-known marketing communications agencies, with more than 200 offices in more than 90 countries. Headquartered in New York City, the agency’s clients include major global brands such as Nestlé, Coca-Cola, Nike, HSBC, Kraft, and Ford.
To maintain an edge in the marketplace, clients depend on their agencies to roll out creative quickly accurately, and consistently. Over time, JWT felt that its review and approval processes were becoming more cumbersome. It needed to find a way to better meet its clients’ needs—and continue to surpass their expectations.
In talking to IO Integration, Giaime found that, by deploying a workflow solution that incorporated DALIM ES and a hub- and-spoke Center of Excellence (COE), he could dramatically improve processes, and enable the agency to be more agile and responsive in the future.
Resolving the reliability issue they had experienced with their previous system was a huge relief for Giaime. “For a global agency that is on the job 24/7, asset management and workflow automation are business-critical systems— downtime isn’t an option,” he remarks. “The reliability of our new solution, plus IOI’s excellent customer support, helps us keep everything running smoothly and efficiently, without hiccups.”
“We look at IOI as a strategic partner. They help us choose the best technology solutions for our business, and they help us deploy them so that we get maximum business value.”
– Paul Giaime, Pre-Press Technology Manager
Benefits of DALIM ES
- Improved customer service – Clients get the speed and reliability they need
- Streamlined workflows – Our staff collaborates more smoothly and there are fewer internal bottlenecks
- Better communication – Project management features keep everyone on the same page
- Fast ROI – In-house virtual proofing has turned out to be more cost-effective than an outsourced solution, and they recouped upfront costs quickly