Digital Asset Management
for Higher Education
Colleges and universities across the world rely on their digital strategies and visual content to increase recruitment, drive funding and engage with students and alumni. But, when faced with multiple teams and channels, it can be a challenge to ensure all visuals and marketing materials remain consistent.
Better Connect with
Students and Alumni
Build a strong visual presence with a growing library of photos, videos and marketing material.
Enable Brand Consistency Across Campuses
Share on-brand logos and marketing material across departments, programs and locations.
Manage Media Releases and User Rights
Connect your media and content to relevant model release forms.
Organize and distribute marketing collateral
- Aggregate all your campus, sporting and event images, logos and videos in a single media library
- Establish access permissions, user rights and structures for students, staff and more
Power asset ingestion and discovery with AI
- Accelerate asset ingestion and tagging with Machine Learning as a Service (MLaaS) at the level that’s right for your business (Packaged/Guided/Specialized)
- Enable users to search images by color, number of people, gender, age and more leveraging Microsoft Cognitive AI services and Machine Learning
- Enrich video assets data with face and visual objects detection, use visual text recognition, text extraction and automatically translated captions
Enable campuses and partners with self-serve access
- Enable users to find the content they need using event name, program, and other unique identifiers with advanced search
- Save and share frequently used searches, filtered by asset name, color, approval status, star rating, date, file type and more
Collaborate across global offices and departments
- Build cohesive marketing material, with access to photographs, logos and content from within existing programs, like InDesign and Photoshop
- Enable marketing and event coordinators with customizable, print-ready templates for brochures, newsletters, reports and recruitment material
Benefits colleges and universities see with a DAM
Easily organize and find content using keywords, categories, colors and more
Ensure only on-brand material is used across all campuses and departments
Enable employees, students and partners with worldwide access to resources
Connect media with relevant model release forms, ensuring all media rights are tracked
Improve time to market on new content without the need to request media from IT
Preserve important historic content to save and restore the school’s legacy